GREAT DENHAM PARISH COUNCIL
Great Denham Parish Council was created in 2007 to serve the needs of the local community. The initial 249 houses will gradually be increased by another 1500. We aim to represent your views and concerns as the community grows.This web site exists to ensure that as developments in Great Denham progress everybody in the community has the opportunity to keep themselves up to date with the latest news – have your say, sound off, give your views, express your concerns become interactive and have some impact! Members of the Parish Council want to change the way traditional councils work. We want to truly act for all the parishioners and give honest and best judgement by being informed and in touch with all views, so what better way than through this site?
Each Council member has an email address which you can find under "Councillors" in the navigation menu on the left hand side of this page. You can also see who your Parish Council members are by visiting this section of the site.
The agendas for our meetings and the agreed minutes can be found by clicking on "Official Council Documents" in the navigation menu. A newsletter is published quarterly which you can see on the Newsletter page.
* ALL PATIENTS REGISTERED WITH VILLAGE MEDICAL CENTRE - THERE ARE 2 FOCUS GROUPS TAKING PLACE ON TUESDAY 13TH MARCH - FOR FURTHER DETAILS SEE HERE *
* GREAT DENHAM LITTER PICK - As a result of adverse weather, and to ensure we can (a) see the litter and (b) keep everyone safe, this Sunday's Litter Pick has been postponed until 25th March. Hopefully we will have some sun by 25th March (a Sunday); arrangements will be the same (10 - 12, meet at the Community Hall). Please let your friends and neighbours know - hope you are able to help on 25th, look forward to seeing you then. *
* FOR INFORMATION ON OPEN SPACE MAINTENANCE PLEASE SEE NEW PAGE "GREEN SPACES/OMS" LINK FROM LEFT-HAND MENU *
* RECENT INSTALLATION OF PRIVATE PARKING ENFORCEMENT NOTICES IN AREAS OF GREENKEEPERS/SAXON WAY: This is not a Parish Council initiative. If you have questions or concerns please contact the management company responsible for your property. *
* NEW GRANT PALMER BUS SERVICE NUMBER 11 IN OPERATION TO BEDFORD RAILWAY STATION FROM MONDAY 5TH MARCH 2018 (PEAK TIMES) - FOR MORE INFO VISIT PARISH NEWS *
* GREEN BIN COLLECTIONS START AGAIN IN MARCH - FIRST COLLECTION IN GREAT DENHAM WILL BE 14TH MARCH 2018 - GET THOSE BINS OUT!*
* DAMAGED BT CABINET ON CORNER GREENKEEPERS/KINGSWOOD WAY HAS BEEN REPORTED TO OPENREACH AND AN ENGINEER WILL BE ATTENDING TODAY (19/2/18). ANY INFO ON VEHICLE THAT CAUSED THE DAMAGE PLEASE EMAIL CLERK ON email@example.com *
*TECHY TUESDAYS AT THE COMMUNITY HALL - SEE NOTICEBOARD FOR MORE DETAILS AND DATES *
* UPDATE ON WATER PROBLEM WITH SEWER IN COUNTRY PARK - THIS WAS REPORTED TO THE DEVELOPERS LAST WEEK, AND ANGLIA WATER ATTENDED LAST FRIDAY AND FROM MONDAY THIS WEEK. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO REPORTED IT - I HAVE BEEN ADVISED THAT ANGLIA WATER HAVE NOW FIXED THIS *
*UPDATE ON BUS SERVICES FROM GREAT DENHAM VIA STATION - FOR FULL DETAILS SEE PARISH NEWS *
* BECOME A MEMBER OF BEDFORD HOSPITALS TRUST - SEE PARISH NEWS FOR MORE INFORMATION *
* WELL DONE CHILDREN AND STAFF AT GREAT DENHAM PRIMARY SCHOOL - FOR LINK TO LATEST OFSTED REPORT SEE PARISH NEWS *
* BIN COLLECTIONS 2018 - SEE NOTICEBOARD FOR SCHEDULE OF DATES *
* SEE PARISH NEWS FOR DETAILS OF MEETING WITH BEDFORD BOROUGH COUNCIL RE PARKING *
* NEW OPPORTUNITIES AT GREAT DENHAM COMMUNITY HALL - SEE PARISH NEWS FOR INFORMATION ON THE VACANCIES AVAILABLE AND HOW TO APPLY *
* ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE FROM MUNICIPAL CHARITIES BEDFORD - GO TO PARISH NEWS FOR DETAILS *
* LOCAL PLAN TO 2035 - FIND OUT MORE *
*GO TO OUR NEW POLICING AND CRIME PREVENTION PAGE TO GET INFORMATION & ADVICE*
PLEASE GO TO OUR PARISH NEWS PAGE FOR ALL THE LATEST INFORMATION AND UPDATES ON THESE AND OTHERS ISSUES