GREAT DENHAM PARISH COUNCIL
Great Denham Parish Council was created in 2007 to serve the needs of the local community. The initial 249 houses will gradually be increased by another 1500. We aim to represent your views and concerns as the community grows.This web site exists to ensure that as developments in Great Denham progress everybody in the community has the opportunity to keep themselves up to date with the latest news – have your say, sound off, give your views, express your concerns become interactive and have some impact! Members of the Parish Council want to change the way traditional councils work. We want to truly act for all the parishioners and give honest and best judgement by being informed and in touch with all views, so what better way than through this site?
Each Council member has an email address which you can find under "Councillors" in the navigation menu on the left hand side of this page. You can also see who your Parish Council members are by visiting this section of the site.
The agendas for our meetings and the agreed minutes can be found by clicking on "Official Council Documents" in the navigation menu. A newsletter is published quarterly which you can see on the Newsletter page.
* NOTICE OF CASUAL VACANCY ON GREAT DENHAM PARISH COUNCIL. DETAILS CAN BE FOUND HERE *
* GREAT DENHAM COMMUNITY HALL AGM WILL TAKE PLACE ON SEPTEMBER 5TH 2017 AT 7.30PM. AGENDA CAN BE FOUND HERE *
* NEXT PARISH COUNCIL MEETING WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE MERCIA SUITE, GREAT DENHAM COMMUNITY HALL AT 7.30pm ON MONDAY 4TH SEPTEMBER 2017 *
* 7th AUGUST 2017 - FOUND IN PARK IN GREAT DENHAM - 2 RINGS (APPEARS TO BE DIAMOND RING AND GOLD RING). THEY HAVE BEEN HANDED INTO POLICE, THEY CAN BE CONTACTED ON 101 IF YOU THINK THEY MIGHT BE YOURS *
* MEET THE MAYOR - DAVE HODGSON WILL BE IN GREAT DENHAM TONIGHT 1ST AUGUST AT 6.30PM. MEET HIM OUTSIDE THE BARRATTS SALES OFFICE ON MERCIA ROAD AS PART OF HIS BEDFORD 2017 SUMMER VILLAGES TOUR*
* NEW JOB OPPORTUNITY - MANAGER, GREAT DENHAM COMMUNITY HALL. APPLICATIONS CLOSE 31ST JULY 2017. GO TO PARISH NEWS FOR DETAILS*
* THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED THE COMMUNITY FUNDRAISING RACE NIGHT EVENT AT THE COMMUNITY HALL ON 7TH JULY. OVER £2400 HAS BEEN RAISED FOR THE CHARITIES INVOLVED. LOOK OUT FOR MORE EVENTS IN THE FUTURE *
* NEW TIMETABLE FOR NUMBER 11 BUS SERVICE FROM 3RD SEPTEMBER 2017. GO TO PARISH NEWS FOR DETAILS *
* ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE FROM MUNICIPAL CHARITIES BEDFORD - GO TO PARISH NEWS FOR DETAILS *
* FARE REDUCTION FOR NUMBER 11 BUS SERVICE FOR TRIAL PERIOD. GO TO PARISH NEWS *
* OPEN SPACE MAINTENANCE CHARGE - UPDATE *
* LOCAL PLAN TO 2035 - FIND OUT MORE *
* OPEN SPACE CHARGES - GO TO PARISH NEWS PAGE FOR LINKS TO INFORMATION ON BOROUGH COUNCIL WEBSITE *
*GO TO OUR NEW POLICING AND CRIME PREVENTION PAGE TO GET INFORMATION & ADVICE*
PLEASE GO TO OUR PARISH NEWS PAGE FOR ALL THE LATEST INFORMATION AND UPDATES ON THESE AND OTHERS ISSUES